The Company | Service | Company History
Everyone at SteelBuildingSupplier is committed to delivering the best value in steel buildings for our customers. For projects ranging from workshop buildings to large warehouses, SteelBuildingSupplier customers benefit from our knowledgeable staff and our belief that customers deserve to receive courteous and timely help through every step of the process, from planning a purchase through assembling a building.
- SteelBuildingSupplier.com buildings have been sold and delivered to customers in almost every state and many countries.
- Building sales, design, engineering, detailing, assembly drawings and shop drawings are done at the operations office located in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- We contract with top manufacturers throughout the United States to fabricate or provide the materials for the buildings that we design. Volume purchasing results in cost savings that we in turn pass along to our customers.
- Our investment in information technology benefits our customers by keeping our operational costs as low as possible.
Between them, the company owners have nearly 50 years experience in building contracting and construction.
- SteelBuildingSupplier origins date back to 1992 when Plumbline Commercial Builders was started in Colorado Springs. SteelBuildingSupplier.com was incorporated as a separate company in October 2000.
3555 N. Prospect St.
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Fax: 719-599-9382 We ship from 36 locations across the United States.