Buildings In A BoxTM
Our Buildings In A Box are export steel buildings individually containerized for delivery to any reachable building site around the world.
- The process starts with determining what is needed for your pre-engineered steel building project. For example, a hospital would require higher loading so that it may successfully resist the more extreme climatic conditions that might exist at the construction location. For an airplane hangar we would need to know which airplanes will be housed to ensure that the door we send will be sized correctly.
- We will design a pre engineered steel building according to the information that you provide. We will fax or email some plan views of the building to you for you to confirm if the design is correct. These plans can have measurements shown in either Imperial System (feet / inches) or metric units as you require.
- The initial conceptual building design, corresponding plans and an approximate price quote for the steel package will be provided at no cost to you (FREE).
- When you are satisfied with the conceptual design, the next step is working out the details: refining the design; determining shipping costs, logistics; color selection; building component adjustments needed to fit the building components within the shipping containers.
- The payment schedule is as follows:
- 30% of the final price that includes all adjustments must be paid to place your order for the building
- The remaining balance must be paid in full 10 working days prior to the containers being loaded for shipping at the factory
- The shipping containers have all of the material needed to assemble the building in the field. A building can be erected quickly upon delivery provided that a foundation is already in place and the necessary utility services set up on site (when applicable). Your steel assembly crew will need to have appropriate tools available to complete the building assembly. If needed, we can provide the necessary tools in the shipping container.
- The anchor bolts do not usually ship with our steel building orders because these bolts are placed in the concrete foundation before the building arrives, usually. If you need anchor bolts for your projects please let your steel building designer know so we can ship them to you seperately or include them in the containers. Otherwise the typical order does not include them.